Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Making A Pitch or A Call To Action.....

I have debated doing this, but in the end felt that I should go ahead and go for it.

As many of you know I host a program with George Stein on 640 WGST here in Atlanta, which now is known as Braves Radio 640GST.

The station is in the middle of a search for a new host or host team to fill the slot from 9 to Noon. George and I are being considered, but I think our time is growing short and the station may have already reached a decision.

I believe that if given the opportuntity we could succeed, but I am also willing to accept the station going in a different direction because George and I really enjoy our spot on Saturday nights as well. All of the candidates currently under consideration would be a strong addition to our programming.

If you have ever listened to our show and like what we do, go here to cast your vote who should be the next host, as in "I haven't heard him yet." Maybe George and I will get the opportunity to try out in the time slot. Let GST hear your opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home