Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Mid-Week Update...

On some days you just look up and another week has passed.

This past week was a good one for us here at the club. Billy Gardell was our headliner and it is always good to see him. At one time we both shared a manager/mentor, my current partner in the club, Chris DiPetta. As a result we have a little bit of a running good son/bad son thing going - I'll let you figure out who is who.

Yesterday Billy had a pitch meeting with the people from Turner Entertainment, and it went pretty well I think from what I could tell. Turner is expanding their offerings here in Atlanta and some of their people came out to see Billy last week at the club.

I hope he gets a nice long look from them and maybe then someday we'll see his "Everybody loves Raymond" going off the air after a multi-year run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home