Monday, March 06, 2006

Big Hitters

I have really enjoyed the last few weeks here at the club. We have seen some faces we haven't seen in a while. We celebrated our anniversary. We are about to welcome to the club one the best comedians working today for an extended run of shows. It's not a bad time to be around.

I hope that you are enjoying it as well. Every now and again I wonder who reads these postings, and whether or not I should expect any additional commentary. It would be presumptous to assume that any individual customer or member of our performance family would even care about my musings. Nevertheless, I do wonder whether or not I should do more about revealing the behind the scenes stories. Does anyone care that this agent or that is being a total pain? Is there really any person hanging on my thoughts about the coming changes in liquor laws in Sandy Springs?

I hope that my words, when posted, are interesting or amusing. If not, then jump on in there and let me know that you think I stink.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are the changing liquor laws in Sandy Springs that are upcoming???

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home