Thursday, November 17, 2005

Chris Bliss

This week is a terrific show at the club. Chris Bliss will literally have you on your feet by the end of his show.

Brian McKim and Traci Skene are really good at what they do. I know that may not sound like that best compliment to pay, but in fact it is among the best compliments that I can pay a performer. They get it quite simply and not all do.

I am a little bummed for Chris that I wasn't able to get more media for him. In particular we don't do a lot of business with Neal Boortz, because comics don't always fit the format of talk radio interestingly enough. Chris can be very political and in a way that isn't Stanhopish? Is that even a word? My point is that Chris was a natural for the show and Boortz is even doing a political power lunch.

What a bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home