Thursday, April 07, 2005

Where In The World Is Jamie?

So when I last posted, it was Thursday night and we had just received word that Mitch Hedberg had passed. The following morning I took off for San Francisco where I attended a one day conference for the NFLPA. As many of you know I am an NFL agent in addition to my responsibilities at the club, in the law firm, and on the radio, and I will be off to Athens this weekend for Agent Day. The trip was a one day turn around, so I was on a red-eye back from California the same day. Somewhere over the Rockies, while I was sleeping, I think someone dripped a flu bug in my drink and I have spent the last several days flat on my back. That's not entirely true because I spent a considerable amount of time both hunched over and excusing my dog from the bathroom, so I guess it wasn't all flat on my back.

Today, however, I am once again healthy and have returned to posting.

I hope that you'll come by this week and check out DiPaolo. He's a little twisted in his own way, but gentle and funny as well. A little bit like your big brother - he loves you, but he still is going to wail on you now and again.

See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home