Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday Morning Quaterback....

James Gregory has come and gone, and we were slammed all weekend.

I hope that you had an enjoyable Easter Weekend. I am helped my children find just about that hidden eggs that I can manage. I do want to mention, and I certainly do not want to make it seem like I am braggin', but I did win my age group in the community egg hunt again this year.

Vinnie Cappolla was supporting James this weekend and it was nice to get to visit with him. He was suggesting that he was going to go to LA to see what happens at some point this year. If he does, we'll wish him the best of luck.

James Gregory has probably taught me more about merchandising than any other single comic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the incessant rain and general misery of Easter Sunday this year, the newly emerged Jesus did not see his shadow. What implications does this have for the apocalypse? Yep - 6 more weeks of winter before armageddon.
Also, our annual egg hunt was canceled, the kids were wailing, so I tossed a dozen eggs out the back door for them to find when the weather clears.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home