Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's been a while....

So, there is much to catch up on.

First, I thought the Three Day Weekend went really well.

Oh sure, I'd like to have heard my voice or seen my face, but then we know that isn't what sells tickets or keeps people interested in the club.....

Second, through your generosity we raised nearly 10,000 minutes for the "Heroes Call Home." The cards are scheduled to be distributed to the soldiers before Christmas.

Third, Billy Gardell had a real decent weekend for us. Oh, I'd bet at least a few of the 80,000 or so people who went to see the Falcons squeak by the Panthers in overtime might have enjoyed the show as well, but they'll have to wait until next time.

Billy is just getting stronger and stronger each time we see him. It's like watching one of those Discovery Channel programs....