Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Wednesday Afternoon Quarterback

This recap of the weekend is coming a bit late.

I feel like I have been under some sort of spell, or in a fog.

I am told that I have spent the last few days clucking like a chicken whenever someone said comedy.

Ok, fine. It's a corny reference to Flip Orley's recently completed week.

We've spent the last few days working through a new telephone installation. We are moving out of the tin can string era at long last.

Flip had a real nice weekend. Lots of folks out with their co-workers enjoying a end of year holiday get together.

I'd make reference to the rest of the line-up but it was just Flip - his is a one man show of sorts.

This week we've got Billy Gardell, and I wonder if anyone saw our piece on ComCast on Monday night.