Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Turning the page....

Attell was terrific. He gave the audience exactly what they wanted and what they wanted seems to be shot after shot after....

Had the opportunity to check out Ron White's tour bus last night and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I want to say thank you to both Sean Roush and Pat Dixon for great five great sets each. I think both have many new fans now in Atlanta, which is never a bad thing.

Now we look to tomorrow night and the arrival of Emo Phillips. I will have the updated media schedule soon and will share where and when you can listen to Emo on the air.

Here is a sample of what you might hear this weekend:

I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

"It's tough to have sex during marriage because you're always walking that tight rope between 'this again' and 'where did you learn that?'."