Monday, November 08, 2004

Monday Morning Quarterback.....

This weekend was a success on many fronts. James Gregory demonstrated once again why many call him the "Funniest Man in America."

By the end of the weekend there were very few shows that had any seats available and from what I could tell James was being introduced to as many new fans as he was entertaining old friends.

Steve Mingolla did a terrific job as well. I am always struck by the number of comedians who toil in relative obscurity, but who simply put on highly entertaining shows. Is there any reason why Mingolla isn't a household name, there certainly wasn't any reason why not evident this weekend.

We'll look forward to having both James and Steve back. I'm thinking sometime in the late spring in all likelihood.

As far as what we could have done to have a better weekend, I am not sure. I am still on the fence about when to utilize our advertising for maximum effectiveness. It isn't an equation that I don't have a real good handle on.

I do want to say a kind word about the folks over at Kicks and Eagle. Kicks for putting together a great radio schedule, and Eagle for giving some fans of James the opportunity to win tickets to see the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home