Saturday, November 13, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

Didn't get much of a chance today to hunt and poke around with the old blog.

It seems like things are ramping up all around. We've got several new holiday parties that are being booked that take a little time to finalize.

Emo did a terrific job tonight. I think I'd explain him as a cross between Steven Wright and my four year old, but I don't think that fairly describes any of the three. He is worth coming to see if you've never caught his show before.

Joe Morrison did his thing as the feature. I think sometimes we don't fully appreciate the comedians that are right here in our own backyard. Joe is doing quite a few dates with Ron White, and we hope he continues to have good success.

I spoke with another local comedian who is making good - Dan Menghini, and we discussed when he would next be back at the club. He mentioned that he gets asked when he'll be back at the club. I thought I should tell all of you that when are getting interested about seeing a comedian again, so are we. I think it is a natural thing, almost like a craving. Not to worry Menghini will be back before you know it.